Decision Intelligence delivered
At Decision Lab, we are passionate about the transformative power of Decision Intelligence in helping organisations better achieve their goals. Decision Intelligence unites our skills and provides a platform for ever more successful business.
Decision Lab works across industry sectors, allowing us to understand the context of challenges faced by businesses and apply relevant insights and solutions.
Our multidisciplinary approach means we better tailor solutions to a client’s needs. Decision Intelligence demands finding the right combination of solutions for each unique problem.
We actively break down silos and work at the organisational level to achieve optimal outcomes. Our expertise extends to decision arbitration and finding the best possible solutions.
We continue to pioneer the Decision Intelligence space. Machine learning, optimisation, simulation, and data science support the development of our Human-AI Teaming and AI Arbitration capabilities.
- Based in Vauxhall, London
- Formed in 2011
- 10 men and 10 women
- 8 nationalities working together
- Experts in optimisation, simulation and AI
- Working for some of the premier technology companies in the world
- Awarded 2020 Bronze Medal for Consulting services in Data Analytics and Big Data in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultants 2020
- Winners of the UK-Canadian AI Challenge 2019
- Working across a diverse range of 8 sectors and increasing
- Impacting the lives of millions of people in the UK
- Government, industry, universities and charities
- Some of the most prestigious UK companies and organisations
£18 billionPlanning the maintenance for £18 billion worth of assets for Canal & River Trust
90% classification accuracyAchieving over 90% classification accuracy of goldmining for Satellite Catapult.
2,000 miles of waterwaysGuiding the stewardship of 2,000 miles of waterways across England and Wales for Canal & River Trust.
Modelling 40,000 peopleModelling 40,000 people in Heathrow Terminal 5.
Assessing 200-year-old assets......for Canal & River Trust.
DstlDeveloping the solutions for the Dstl’s Intelligent ship of 2030.
10 asset classesWorking with 10 asset classes for Canal & River Trust.
DstlBuilding the AI of AIs for Dstl.
£100 millionHelping the Canal & River Trust to secure £100 million worth of investment.
British militaryMaking the magic of black box of AI explainable and trust-worthy for the British military
Runner upRunner up in the prestigious OR Presidents Medal OR60 in 2018.
Unparalleled cyber defenceDeveloping unparalleled new ways of cyber defence never seen before